Thursday, September 15, 2011

WIld, wild, summer

So it has been several months since I have been on my blog.  I must say, this summer has been wild!  Between working, chasing the little girl around, visiting with my family both here in IL and going to NC,  I have been busy!

I have decided to do a little business venture of my own to make a little extra cash and have fun doing it.  I have become a Pampered Chef consultant!  I am excited because I get to be my own boss.  My goal is to be able to make enough money to at least go down to part time as a pharmacist and spend more time with my baby girl.  She is growing up soooo fast and it scares me to think that I might miss it all.  I am patiently waiting for my new consultant kit to come in the mail and once it does I will have a website up and running for those who would like to order.  If you or any one would like to host a live show or a catalog party let me know!

Till next time


Bernadette

No comments:

Post a Comment